VMA Interim Candidate Drop-In Event
Event Date: Wednesday 15th August 2012
Wednesday 15 August 2012, 8am-12noon
We’re holding a drop in morning, where you can come and find out more about interim and freelance work and the opportunities we currently have available.
Drop in any time from 8-12noon for a coffee, croissant and informal chat with a VMA consultant who specialises in interim and freelance roles:
- Rachel Smith, Principal Consultant – Internal Communications
- Carla Phelps, Consultant – Internal Communications
- Lucinda Moores, Managing Consultant – External Communications
- Sophie Collins, Consultant – External Communications
- Sarah Gauld, Team Assistant – External Communications
- Stephen Glover, Consultant – Human Resources
It will also be an opportunity to register with VMA, so that we notify you of any suitable vacancies as soon as they come up and to discuss what you are looking for in your next career move.
If you would prefer to speak to a consultant in private, please let us know what time you will be arriving so we can make sure someone is available to speak to you.
Please e-mail Sarah Gauld on firstname.lastname@example.org to register interest and for further details.